To Understand the Future, you Must Understand the Past
Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare between old and new foes. In this conflict, the mechanized creations of men reign supreme, facing off against each other as their creators stay safe and unconflicted, and in the process grow ever softer. In this scenario an important question will be asked: What happens when enemy steals the keys? To understand such a possible future, you must understand where you have been.
Players of Call of Duty: Black Ops II gain an understanding of this and more through the game’s additional timeline set in the late Cold War era of the 1980’s. Within the campaign story, which spans these two eras, players will see familiar faces such as Alex Mason, his son David Mason, and Sgt Frank Woods. Linking these together will be the rise of another player in the conflict, Raul Menendez.
* An all-new Call of Duty: Black Ops storyline featuring new characters and returning characters
* A unique single-player campaign that contains two time periods linked by characters and their actions
* Special Strike Force missions, in which the players action affect the outcome of gameplay and the overall campaign
* The inclusion of a Zombies in gameplay, both in as an option in multiplayer, and as a campaign option
* A variety of multiplayer modes and play options
• NB Age Restriction : For use from Ages 18 and Mature Players Only