The Casey LE Medical Non Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer is a compact, lightweight and easy to use for No-contact and hygienic temperature measurement by measuring the thermal radiation that a person or an object emits within 1 second , This means that temperatures can be measured at a distance, without having to be in direct contact the person or object. Store up to 20 temperature readings and recall them at any time.This is not only ideal for measuring the temperature of difficult to reach areas, but also means that accurate measurements can be taken during movement in controlled atmospheres. This Non Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer incorporates a clear, easy to read, LCD display with low battery, laser and backlight indication and an auto power off facility that turns the instrument off after 15 seconds, maximising battery life.
• Stock Code NO-F02
• Description: Casey Le Medical Non-Contact Infrared Handheld Forehead Thermometer
• LCD Display Infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurements
• IR energy emitted from the forehead and collects more than 100 data points per second
• Body Temperature Mode: 32.0-42.0°C
• Accuracy: ±0.2°C (0.4°F)
• Fever Alarm: Peak Tones and Backlit Alarm Fever
• Measurement Distance: 0-5cm
• Store up to 20 temperature readings and recall them at any time.
• Power Source: 2*AAA Battery Not Included
• Automatic Power Off-15 Sec
• Size: 163.3×39.2×38.9mm
L 19.9cm xW 13.9cm xH 17.9cm Weight:1.1Kg