Our brain power naturally declines as we grow older, but regular mental exercise can help slow and even reverse this process. Whatever your age, Brain Trainer is designed to help you improve your mental sharpness.
Experts agree that spending 10 to 15 minutes a day on a brain training workout using simple exercises and puzzles can improve the skills needed to achieve greater success academically and in everyday life.
• Reading and Spelling Test
• Word Search and Colour Tiles
• Hexagon Spin
• 4 Colour and Colour Matching
• Fold the Cube
• Mental Arithmetic and Number Sequence
• Follow the Leader
• Matching Pairs and Memory Grid
• Designed to improve your memory, increase concentration and enhance logic.
• 15 mind enhancing activities – Reading Test, Spelling Test, Word Search, Colour Tiles, Hexagon Spin and Sudoku
• 4 Colour Problem, Colour Matching, Fold the Cube, Kakuro, Mental Arithmetic and Number Sequences
• Follow the Leader, Matching Pairs and Memory Grid.
• Infinite number of questions.
• Track your development using the progress screen.
• Reminder system no more excuses for not doing your mental workout!
• Up to 5 difficulty levels perfect for all the family!
• Windows 98/Me/2000/XP Yes
• Pentium II 450 or equivalent
• 1MB Hard Drive Space
• 128MB RAM
• 800×600 at 16 bit colour
• CD-ROM Speed 4x or faster
• Any 100% Windows compatible soundcard